Hi there, this is Shankari and I’m back to talk more about that puzzle!
Have you been giving it some thought?
The Questions I want to ask and answer today are as follows:
1. What is the difference between Abundance and Wealth?
2. What does it mean to be abundant? Where does service fit in?
3. Why do we have such difficulty with money and worth?
4. Who has the power to make the most difference on the planet, the poor or the rich?
5. Why do spirituality and poverty get linked in the unconscious?
In future blogs we will discuss:
6. Why is “the victim” so seductive?
7. Why are we encouraged to give up control and believe we are a “victim of circumstance”?
8. Where does personal taste apply to your ability and right to celebrate the Divine?
9. What is “self worth” and how does it relate to financial and physical worth?
10. What is the upside and downside of your relationship between financial wealth and freedom?
11. What is the highest responsibility of each human being on earth? Isn’t that… to live to your full potential, as a creative expression of The God Force?
12. Where does your Success and celebration fit into wealth and spirituality?
13. What is “Spirituality” anyway? Simple choices are powerful, why don’t you make them?
14. Who is “spiritual”? Having the best… why not?
15. The danger of labels, the value of “non judgment”.
16. Never compare yourself to anyone… the only one worthy of competing against is yourself!
17. Who really cares and why?
18. What level of responsibility do we take as the world is going into transition?
19. Why wear an activated Talisman made in Sacred Space?
20. Glamor, what is glamor and how did it become ‘non spiritual” to be glamorous?
21. Who are the White Magicians? What is their purpose and potential? Who supports them?
22. The truth about service, wealth and abundance, how does the God Force express on earth today?
This is a list that should keep us going for a while.
Years ago in the beginning in Bali I would often meet extremely wealthy people, I also met others who did not have large sums of money but seemed to always be magnetically aligned for the best outcome from everything they touched. These were the happy people that cared about the welfare of others. True wealth is a “Frequency of Being”, it has nothing to do with how much money you have.
I have met some extremely poor very rich people in my time and I know from personal experienece…. you cannot make a poor man wealthy by giving him money, so what is wealth and why is it different from abundance?
A wealthy person has a lot of resources they keep for themselves, an abundant person knows there is always enough and is willing to share what they have in service to the greater good.
I am an abundant person. I have chosen to be this because as I observe the world around me it is those who share their wealth and see them selves as abundant that are truly joyful, healthy, and respected. These kinds of people are invested in the common wealth and are responsible for building community.
Thirty four years ago when I first realized my future was to be a single parent living on a small pension, supplied by the Australian government, I decided that I would apply for a world vision child and send that child a small part of my pension each month, that way there was another soul benefiting from my pension and my frequency could remain abundant, since I had more than enough to share! To believe you have more than enough to share is to know absolutely that you are an abundant being, supported by the God Force.
This set up a frequency of abundance in my life that has stayed with me for all these years and through many trials and tribulations, Abundance is the exercise of freedom, the freedom to share from source.
Wealth is a statement of your position in the world and determines your available resources, it does not insinuate the power to share in the same way abundance does.
Stay tuned for more..
Also you may like to subscribe the Truth Speaking Show, audio podcast.
Your comments are always welcome!